FP Instagram Feed

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

'Marigolds' is Here! WooHoo!!!

FP - 'Marigolds (The WooHoo! Song)' by theFPband

(Directions: Click the BIG RED ARROW to listen to the song. Or...Click on the small black down arrow to DOWNLOAD the mp3 file for free. You can also find 'Paid' versions of our songs on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, Napster, Nokia, IMVU, eMusic, Zune, etc if you have other preferences for downloading our music. Enjoy!)

Lyrics:

(Verse 1)

You and I have a special power...
Our love grows like a bed of flowers...
Holding your hand I'm barely breathing...
Funny how fast my heart is beating...

(Verse 2)

Never knew time could pass so slowly...
When I'm with you it's like the only thing...
Gonna be late for work if I stay here...
One more kiss...I'll be on my way Dear...

(Pre-Chorus)

And when I leave you
You know I want to see you again...
And when I'm with you
You know I never want it to end...

(Chorus)

You put the WooHoo back inside of me!
And if you don't mind I'll say it again...
WooHoo!!!
And 'You and me' might sound like a fantasy...
But we both know we'll never find it again....
No!!!

(Verse 3)

Marigolds in the front yard growing...
Only two months (and) you're already showing...
Can't wait to feel them move inside you...
Hope the twins love their mama like I do...
(Yes I do...)

(Pre-Chorus)

And when I leave you
You know I want to see you again...
And when I'm with you
You know I never want it to end...

(Chorus)

You put the WooHoo back inside of me!
And if you don't mind I'll say it again...
WooHoo!!!
And 'You and me' might sound like a fantasy...
But we both know we'll never find it again....
No!!!



Credits:

Drums - Matt Goodner
Bass - Jake Lockard
Guitars, Vocals - W Todd Reynolds
Backing Vocals - Charlyn 'Charlie' Hester
Lyrics by W Todd Reynolds
Music by FP
Produced by FP

And a Very Special Thanks to all of our WooHoo'ers!!! WooHoo!!!

(Listed in alphabetical order according to first names):

Abe Neufeld
Alex Hatcher
Anderson Reynolds
Angel Jett
Angel O'Brien
Angie Springer
Ben Brumett
Beth Eyrich
Beth Goodwin
Bill Montgerard
Bobby Huber
Bonnie Gaston
Brett Springer
Brian Carpenter
Brittany Goodner
Brock Dieu
Cathy Wiese
Charlyn 'Charlie' Hester
Christina Brumett
Cindy Pittman
Clay Hicks
Cooper Carpenter
Crystal Suchaczewski
Curt Ellis
Don Wiese
Gabbi Haas-Reynolds
Gina Brady
Greg Ingalsbe
Hannah Stockwell
Harrison Stockwell
Jacob Cassity
Jaedon JeRue
Jake Lockard
Jeff Lane
Jennifer Clark
Jeremy Stimac
Jeremy Ellis
Jeremy Stockwell
Jill Bosch
Judie Barrett
Julia Reynolds
Katie Lund
Kim Jamison
Kyle Finley
Lee Reed
Lori Chowning
Lucy Reynolds
Lynn Lewis
Margaret Houpt
Mary Lou Thomas
Matt Goodner
Megan Ketcherside
Mike Jett
Miles Clark
Nikki Haas-Reynolds
Patty Killingbeck
Ruby Montgerard
Sara Anderson (soon-to-be Sara Stimac)
Sarah Reiter (soon-to-be Sarah Lockard)
Shareen Huber
Simphi Lenover
Stephen Lehman
Tim Mills
Todd Jamison
Trace Reynolds
Tyler Reynolds
W Todd Reynolds



(P) (C) 2011 The FP Theory
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment