FP Instagram Feed

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FP Update: 9-20-11

Howdy!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet. Just a quickie update...

'Rabbit Hole' is done with 95% of Robert and I's guitar tracks and I'm now ready to start adding a few banjo tracks. I've also started back on the main chorus vocals which seem to be going well. Not sure how soon Jake will be available to finish up his bass parts...he started a new day job (which means a new schedule to work around) and he's getting married in a couple of weeks. But we'll get things done soon. As of right now, we're a bit scattered with all of our crazy schedules, but as I mentioned before in previous posts, we are wanting to focus on polishing up our songs for live performances. No promises on when or where we'll be entertaining folks, but we'll keep everyone in the loop. Lots going on...

Stay tuned...

~ Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment