FP Instagram Feed

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 End of the Year Clearance...FP-Style

Howdy Everyone...

I thought I'd better check in on the FP Blog and say hello. I've been so swamped busy that I have completely forgotten to post anything since mid-October. My bad!


Here's the latest...


1) Hopefully a lot more practices and more live shows will happen after 2013 gets here. I have some new song ideas, we have a semi-obscure cover song in mind for live shows, we need to button up our live performance of 'Sycamore' and start adding it to the set-list, and I need to streamline my live equipment for quicker set-ups and tear-downs. Sounds simple right?


2) I have 2-3 weeks worth of demo videos to wrap up for some freelance work I've been doing for Vibrance Guitars. Then once those demos are finished, all things being equal, I want to really buckle down and finish up the 'Rabbit Hole' and 'Getting Away' recordings and get those out ASAP. They've been entirely too long in the making, and I bear the responsibility on the long wait. I wish I could say that I've been working on them, but honestly I haven't had the time to even think about them. Seems like time has been in short supply of late...


3) For those of you who are 'super-fans' and don't mind video-camera quality audio, here's some videos of our Oct 20th appearance that our friend Gail Collins posted on YouTube. A few disclaimers here: 1) This was our first public appearance...hehe 2) It was freezing outside and all of us were chilled to the bone 3) My voice was giving-out accordingly, especially by time we got to the last song ('Marigolds') 4) and the stage lights were behind us, which made it near impossible to see what we were playing....a SNAFU on our part but a good lesson learned... :-)

In the order that we performed that night:

















So that's it in a nutshell. I'll report back soon and give everyone the latest...

Until then...


~ Todd






No comments:

Post a Comment