FP Instagram Feed

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another Day At the Office (1.15.2015)

According to my last FP post I said the release of Rabbit Hole was 'imminent'. And while I meant what I said, I was instead ambushed by a very 'imminent' flu virus that took about 3 weeks to get through. Ugh. One has to love this time of the year...

So anyway we have been passing around more test mixes of Rabbit Hole and have needed to overhaul a couple things regarding the overall balance of the mix. I wish this were a quick and easy process but we are picky and would like this to be the best that it can be for all people on all listening mediums... 





So here's a quick pic of my desk as I am working on RH today. I'm definitely thinking that the Star Wars mug (and caffeine contained therein) will only help improve today's workflow...'May the Force be with me!'   :-)

Will get this song wrapped up and released out into the wild ASAP...

Thanks for tuning in...

~ Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment